John Betts - Fine Minerals > Home Page > Minerals For Sale > Minerals from Southwestern States, USA For Sale > Molybdates, Arsenates, Tungstates and Lesser Categories For Sale


John Betts - Fine Minerals, a division of ALLMINERALS.COM, dealer of fine minerals and specimens for mineral collectors.


Mineral Specimen No. 76509:
Wulfenite for sale from Rowley Mine, near Theba, Maricopa County, Arizona.

This mineral specimen Wulfenite from Rowley Mine, near Theba, Maricopa County, Arizona is available for sale from John Betts - Fine Minerals, mineral dealer located in New York City, New York.Follow on Facebook

To purchase mineral specimens from this site go to:


Description of Mineral Specimen for sale No. 76509:

Mineral Species: Wulfenite.
Location of origin: Rowley Mine, near Theba, Maricopa County, Arizona.
Description: Two lustrous translucent orange wulfenite crystals with remnants of brown matrix on the bottom edges where they were attached.
Overall size: 12x9x9 mm.
Size of individual crystals: 5-7 mm
Price: $15 (plus shipping).

Click here to see more Wulfenite For Sale

Mineral Wulfenite for sale from Rowley Mine, near Theba, Maricopa County, Arizona

Thumbnail-sized Specimen


See similar minerals for sale:
Molybdates, Tungstates, Arsenates and Lesser Categories

See more minerals for sale from:
Southwestern States, USA

Go to the Home Page for more information Search this web site Online museum of mineral specimens See my best minerals for sale Sign up for our advance notice of new minerals listed for sale every week Contact the owner via telephone or email Place an order for minerals, books or magazines




© 3 December 2018 John Betts - Fine Minerals, New York , NY - All Rights Reserved.
a division of, dealer of Fine Minerals since 1989.  

The minerals illustrated on this site were purchased from collectors or wholesale suppliers for resale purposes. The owner of this site did not collect the minerals and collectors should not assume access is permitted to the property based on inclusion in this site. Please contact the property owner to obtain legal permission before entering private property.