John Betts - Fine Minerals, New York, NY
Dealers of Fine Minerals and Natural Crystal Clusters since 1989.
THIS SITE ONLY APPLIES TO SHIPMENTS FROM JOHN BETTS - FINE MINERALS
We apologize if any items you received were damaged in shipment. We try our best to prevent damage, and less than 1% packages ever are damaged in shipment. However, if any items were damaged during shipment please take the following steps:
1. Email John Betts immediately at email@example.com. We will file an insurance claim immediately at the Post Office where the package originated. We will issue a credit on your credit card or send a refund check for the amount of damage.
2. Save all original packing and boxes. These must be returned to the Post Office for them to see if the items were adequately protected and if the package shows signs of abuse.
3. You will be forwarded the insurance claim from the US Postal Service. Fill out the areas indicated and sign the form.
4. Take the insurance claim, the damaged items and the original packing to your local Post Office. They will keep all items (unfortunately, damaged items are kept as evidence by the US Postal Service.)
5. The US Postal Service will pay the claim to the sender (John Betts - Fine Minerals).
My article The Minerals of New York City is now available online.
© John Betts - Fine Minerals,
New York , NY - All Rights
a division of allminerals.com, dealer of Fine Minerals since 1989.
The minerals illustrated on this site were purchased from collectors or wholesale suppliers for resale purposes. The owner of this site did not collect the minerals and collectors should not assume access is permitted to the property based on inclusion in this site. Please contact the property owner to obtain legal permission before entering private property.